Beau Rapley Guiding, Queenstown NZ;
Private guiding for the discerning traveler.
On this site, you'll find the best privately guided experiences and tours in the Queenstown and surrounding regions designed by local professional guide Beau Rapley; food, wine & art tours, off the beaten track discoveries, active adventures, sightseeing and agritourism high country experiences.
All Beau's tours are tailored to the clients' interests.
As one of the Queenstown region's favourite personal guides, Beau has looked after discerning clients from all over the world for nearly forty years. His passion and knowledge of the Southern Lakes area, along with his desire to provide each client with the best possible experience make him sought after by his clients. He brings a wealth of knowledge and local contacts to each experience he guides.
Beau is a native to the Southern Lakes - born in the now Gibbston wine region near Queenstown. His interests are wine, hiking, skiing, biking, hunting, fishing and travel.
Click here to read more about Beau.
Why work with us?
- Providing clients with an experience tailored to their needs and giving them the best possible service lies at the core of working with us.
- By dealing directly with your guide, the service is more personal and efficient (rather than dealing with several layers in a larger company).
- Beau has decades of experience in hosting discerning clients, many of whom have requested Beau as their guide repeatedly.
- Beau has over forty years' experience in the local adventure and leisure tourism industry.
- He has extensive contacts and friends in the area upon which he can call for experiences that other operators can't access. These include exclusive access to stunning locations, vineyards, high country stations, artists and more.
- Beau will share his knowledge, the culture and stories.
- We work with locally-owned businesses.